In a nutshell, it is a Raya-themed grooming workshop. In the class we will cover the makeup and its preparation prior to it, hijab styling, and hair styling (for those who are not wearing hijab).
This workshop is organized by The Durrah Gallery at its new home boutique in Shah Alam. The workshop is going to be held on every Saturday and Sunday during this Ramadhan from 10am to 2pm. So every class will have the same content, you just have to pick any of the following dates that suits your availability.
June: 27th, and 28th
July: 4th, 5th, 11th, and12th
Once you have chosen a date, you just need to register and pay the deposit to Ranimah at her mobile 012 - 303 5510. She will advise you with further details.
So what is being covered in the workshop?
We will have skincare, makeup, hijab styling and hairstyling.
- Analysing the skin type
- Daily skincare routine
- Matching and applying base/ foundation
- Contouring and highlighting technique
- Matching and application technique for eyes, cheeks and lips
- Shaping eyebrows.
- Funky and elegant styling for oblong (regular and big) and half-moon shawl
- Styling with/ without brooch
- Basic tools - comb, brush, pins, etc.
- Hot tools - hair dryer, straightener, curling iron
- Simple and easy updo.
How much does the workshop cost?
The workshop fee is RM300 (inclusive of RM100 deposit) per person. However you'll be getting absolutely more than that!
- Skincare and makeup workshop by yours truly! Normally my personal makeup class fee is RM350!
- Hijab styling workshop by The Durrah Gallery or hair styling workshop by again, yours truly, should you not wear hijab
- Not one but TWO pairs of Elise eyelashes
- A beaded half-moon chiffon shawl (You can choose your colour! And of course, based on the stock availability)
- Cosmetics voucher worth RM200 (Yup, so that you can buy the makeup you need for this festive season!).
|These are going to be part of your goodie bag! EXCITED!!|
|This was me when I was visiting the venue. You can tell that I was crazy over the shawls, can't you?|
So, what are you waiting for? Check your date book, and call Ranimah at 012 -303 5510 to book your seat. The place can't accommodate many people at a time, so each session is going to be very private and intimate group heheheh... That also means that you have to call now to save your spot. You can also check out the FB event page here.
I hope to see you there soon!